|Built by:||Money Wigram & Son's, at the Northam Yard.|
|Launched:||8th May 1856|
|Depth:||6 . 6 feet.|
|Machinery:||215 ihp.Maudslay, Sons & Field, Lambeth.|
|Built for:||H.M. Government.|
|Other info:||Albacore class.|
Armament 1 x 68 pdr SB. 1 x 32 pdr SB. 2 x 24 pdr howitzers.
|History:||1st January 1856. As from this date all gunboats were commissioned as impendent commanders with a crew of 36 men and officers.|
23rd April 1856. Present at Fleet Review, Spithead.
Broken up. Completed 14/9/1864