|Built by:||Money Wigram & Son's, at the Northam Yard.|
|Launched:||14th June 1854|
|Tonnage:||70 . 62g - 30 nett|
|Length:||72 . 9 feet|
|Breadth:||19 . 6 feet|
|Depth:||7 . 9 feet|
|Machinery:||Steam and Paddle. Powered by a 40 hp one cylinder Summers engine.|
|Decks:||One and one mast.|
|Built of:||Wood. Clench built with round sten, and no head and gallery.|
|Registered:||Southampton 27th September 1856 - 1861.|
|Built for:||Southampton Steam Towing Co. (later William Watkins).|
|History:||1861 Owned by Southampton Steam Towing Co. Ltd.|
23th October 1870. Sold to New Southampton Steam Towing Co. Ltd.
18th October 1878. Converted into a barge.