|Built by:||Green, Wigram's & Green, at Blackwall.|
|Launched:||14th May 1836|
|Machinery:||210hp 420ihp by Maudslay|
|Built for:||Built to form part of the India Navy but required to perform service as mail packet. A dual role that persisted for 20 years untill P. & O. covered the service.|
|Other info:||Cost approx. £29,000.|
|History:||29th December 1836. Sailed from Falmouth for Bombay. Put into Tenerife where she underwent repairs, having lost her paddle boxes and jib-boom in a gale at Mayo and Fernando Point.|
13th April 1837. Arrived at Bombay.
1837. Returned to London.
25th August 1837. Sailed from London with mails for Mocha.