|Built by:||Green, Wigram's & Green, at Blackwall.|
|Launched:||7th September 1841 at 4.30 by Lady Eleaner Lowther.|
|Tonnage:||645 nett - 875 10/94|
|Length:||192 . 7 feet|
|Breadth:||28 . 7 feet|
|Machinery:||280 ihp lever engine.|
|Decks:||Rigged with tall top-gallant masts, high-standing bowsprit, square overhanging stern, and long sheered bows.|
|Built for:||General Steam Navigation Co. Ltd.|
|Other info:||Designed to be armed in the evant of war.|
|History:||1842. Queen Victoria chartered her from Edinburgh to London, the first time a British sovereign to use a private steam vessel.|
7th October 1853. In collision with the 'Harewood' which later foundered, a few miles below the Nore.
1884. Converted to a coal hulk.